Location: National (remote)
Grayce is a global caregiving empowerment platform for family caregivers. We provide a modern, holistic experience to guide families through their care journeys, offering support for each stage and its needs. In partnership with employers, Grayce’s innovative family benefits solution supports inclusion in the workplace, empowering caregivers to navigate their family role and thrive in their careers.
Our ideal candidate shares our values and is committed to our vision. They are excited to apply their skills on a national and global scale, contributing to the development of a broader solution that supports family caregivers and their loved ones.
Grayce Experts take care management to the next level by providing tailored emotional, educational, and concierge support to caregivers. Grayce provides the industry’s only holistic, personalized program to empower employees caring for aging, ill, or vulnerable loved ones. Caregivers carry a heavy load, often without guidance or support, resulting in significant stress and isolation. Grayce Experts serve as an invaluable source of knowledge and emotional support, providing personalized guidance, planning, education, advocacy, and coordination. They are passionate about empowering and supporting caregivers, as well as advocating for the aging, ill and vulnerable.
Grayce Experts support clients with emotional support, while also creating care plans, making recommendations, advising, advocating, coordinating and monitoring needs to ensure that clients are supported. They are knowledgeable about the wide array of resources available and are passionate about helping in accordance with the families’ wishes.
- Address caregiver needs by providing guidance, recommendations, coordination, emotional support, and resources
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, exercising leadership to strategically improve the service model
- Prioritize and triage multiple tasks while managing a high caseload of clients
- Problem-solve during urgent care circumstances and care transitions
- Conduct psychosocial assessments
- Engage and build rapport with Grayce clients to guarantee client satisfaction
- Create personalized care plans that balance autonomy and safety
- Collaborate with family, friends, clinicians and service providers
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation
- Master’s degree in Social Work, or related field
- 3+ years of client facing experience with aging, ill, and vulnerable populations
- Unwavering commitment to empowering vulnerable individuals and those who care for them
- Ability to flex schedule to early mornings and nights to meet client need
- Critical thinker and problem solver with high attention to detail
- Culturally competent and empathetic to effectively support caregivers from all backgrounds
- Reliable and a great team player with a commitment to contributing to our mission driven team
- Willing and eager to go the extra mile
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of community resources with strong research skills
- Extensive knowledge of medical terminology, legal mandates and financial programs
- Flexibility to go above and beyond to meet client scheduling and resource needs
- Clinical knowledge of supporting families facing chronic illnesses, disabilities and a wide spectrum of diagnoses
- Experience working with complicated family systems and family dynamics
- Passionate about building a better approach
- Reliable internet, proficiency in Google suite with enthusiasm to become competent with new software
- Case management certification
- Additional language skills
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.