Location: National (remote)
Grayce is a global caregiving empowerment platform for family caregivers. We provide a modern, holistic experience to guide families through their care journeys, offering support for each stage and its needs. In partnership with employers, Grayce’s innovative family benefits solution supports inclusion in the workplace, empowering caregivers to navigate their family roles and thrive in their careers.
Our ideal candidate shares our values and is committed to our vision. They are excited to apply their skills on a national and global scale, contributing to the development of a broader solution that supports family caregivers and their loved ones.
Grayce provides the industry’s only holistic, personalized program to empower employees caring for loved ones. This person will be the point person for assigned members and take care management to the next level by providing tailored emotional, educational, personalized guidance, planning, advocacy, coordination, and concierge support to caregivers.
- Address caregiver needs by providing guidance, recommendations, coordination, emotional support, and resources
- Prioritize and triage multiple tasks while managing a caseload of clients
- Problem-solve during urgent care circumstances and care transitions
- Engage and build rapport with Grayce members to solve problems
- Create personalized care plans that balance autonomy, safety, and solutions
- Collaborate with family, friends, clinicians, and service providers
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation
- Master’s degree in Social Work, or a related field
- 5+ years of post-masters experience
- Ability to work one early and one evening shift per week to meet client needs
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, exercising leadership to strategically improve the service model
- Strong research skills and knowledge seeker
- Excellent interpersonal skills and builds rapport quickly
- Critical thinker, problem solver, and self-starter with high attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of medical terminology, complex illnesses, disabilities, legal mandates, and government programs
- Thrives in ambiguous work environments that require adaptability
- Reliable internet, proficiency in Google Suite, and enthusiasm to learn new software
- Dedicated team mentality
- Case management certification
- Additional language skills
- Interest in supporting caregivers globally from all backgrounds
- Experience with population across the lifespan (e.g. pregnancy, aging, end of life, etc)
- Experience in a remote position
- Experience in utilization review/utilization management
- Leadership experience
- Comfortable working with and building upon innovative systems (e.g. Notion, Slack, CRM, etc.)
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.